Are you plumbing the depths of frustration with your present job and do you really want to make a change? Well, why not make the break and qualify as a plumber. Re-training is easier than you might think and will give you skills which are always in demand. You might want to carry on working for someone else or you might want to become your own boss – but with our plumbing courses the choice is yours – they lead to industry recognised qualifications.
We can fast-track you to the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
Why should you choose our plumbing training courses
- All your practical workshops can be taken at one of our nationwide state-of-the-art centres.
- The special study material allows you to learn when and where it suits you.
- Expert support is always available, at the centres where you take part in practical workshops, by phone, by email or by dedicated intranet for theory units.
- Courses are starting all the time so you can begin when you are ready.
- Courses are designed to fit around your other work and family commitments.
Proof of success
Examinations and assessments for this course are conducted by an external organisation which holds the accreditation to carry out the qualifications.
Our course can put you on the fast-track to become professional plumber with all legal and safety issues under your belt.
Here are just a few of the things you will be able to do
- Installing or maintaining heating systems
- Repairing sanitation systems
- Fitting domestic appliances (such as dishwashers)
- Installing air-conditioning units
- Fitting bathrooms
- Emergency repairs
DOMESTIC PLUMBING AND HEATING INSTALLER
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma (6035) in Plumbing Studies
- BPEC 1999 Water Regulations
- BPEC NVQ Level 2
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma (6035) in Plumbing Studies
- Part P Defined Scope Electrical Qualification
- BPEC Domestic Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems Certificate
- BPEC NVQ Level 3
*All BPEC qualifications via BPEC approved training centres