If you’re fed up with your job and you want a change, then you could soon be earning an excellent income for you and your family as a qualified gas engineer.
Re-training is easier than you think and will give you skills which are always in demand. You might still want to work for someone else or you might want to make the break and become your own boss. Yes, your working life can be ‘a gas’ allowing you to choose exactly what you want to do after taking our gas engineering courses. Quite simply they lead to industry recognised qualifications.
We can fast-track you to the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
Why should you choose our gas engineer training course
- All your practical workshops can be taken at one of our nationwide state-of-the-art centres.
- The special study material allows you to learn when and where it suits you.
- Expert support is always available, at the centres where you take part in practical workshops, by phone, by email or by dedicated intranet for theory units.
- Courses are starting all the time so you can begin when you are ready.
- Courses are designed to fit around your other work and family commitments.
Proof of success
Examinations and assessments for this course are conducted by an external organisation which holds the accreditation to carry out the qualifications.
Specifically for people with little or no prior gas fitting experience, this course can take you from a complete beginner to a certified domestic gas installer.
Gas Safe registration is a lawful requirement to work on gas. On this course you will carry out domestic gas work and will demonstrate gas safety competence by successfully completing nationally agreed assessments, carried out at our ACS approved assessment centres.
Here are just a few of the things you will be able to do
- Work on domestic properties.
- Work on new buildings.
- Work as a gas engineer running your own business or working for a company.
- Work on servicing, installing and maintaining domestic gas appliances.
- Install and maintain appliances for landlords and tenants.
- Provide an emergency call-out service.
- You can lawfully operate as a domestic gas engineer.
You might also think about taking additional ACS training allowing you to work with liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) or on industrial and commercial gas installations. You could also undertake training in un-vented hot water heating systems and environmental technologies, such as solar hot water.
Look ahead with confidence to a more rewarding future and train with us for industry recognised qualifications – just complete the enquiry form and we’ll be in touch – obligation free – to give you free advice and assistance.
DOMESTIC Gas Engineer Course
- BPEC* Energy Efficiency (Part L)
- ACS – Core Gas Safety
- ACS – Domestic Central Heating and Central Heating Boilers
- ACS – Water Heaters
- ACS – Cookers and Hobs
- ACS – Space Heaters – Fires
- ACS – Flue Gas Analysers
- Part P Defined Scope
*All BPEC qualifications via BPEC approved training centres